At Dry Associates we adhere to the following General Principles of Conduct. These are actually the General Principles laid out by the Institute of Certified Financial Analysts. We think they articulate our philosophy very well.
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Act for the benefit of clients.
- Act with independence and objectivity.
- Act with skill, competence, and diligence.
- Communicate with clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Uphold the applicable rules governing capital markets.
Dry Associates approach to wealth management services is to protect and grow our clients’ assets – whether individual, family, estate or corporate.
Our investment perspective is local, global and all shades in between depending on what makes sense for the Client. Our wealth management team is comfortable dealing in Kenyan, East African, emerging market and developed markets.
In addition to wide geographical experience, Dry Associates brings world class management principles to bear on each and every portfolio managed. These principles has been tried and tested for more than 20 years and have proved successful in a variety of circumstances.
Call for a Confidential appointment to discuss your specific financial situation and requirements, please contact our Head of Private Wealth, Spence Dry.